What lessons and insights does this astonishing year offer private equity and portfolio companies as they look to 2021?
Robin Grainger, GK’s CEO and Founder shares his thoughts on the ten main themes investors and companies should consider when they assess risks and opportunities and new investments in 2021.
Download your copy of 2020 Lessons for Private Equity in 2021
The recent Comprehensive Spending Review was the last of several fiscal injections for the health and care system in 2020 and there is much of relevance to organisations who depend on public health and care spending, especially in the wake of COVID-19. The GK team outline the key funding announcements, analyse what they mean in practice and highlight where further information is required
To read more, download your copy here: What the Spending Review means for Health & Social Care.
For any questions or to discuss the health & care political and policy landscape contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted to launch GK’s new Health & Social Care Insights report which we will be producing every month.
Download your copy of the newsletter where GK’s expert consultants and advisors cover:
- NHS Spending – a look forward
- New risks and opportunities for private sector providers and investors
- What does the end of the transition period mean for medicines and medical devices?
- 2021 – finally, a new future for social care?
- 2021: A Reset for NHS Digital Strategy?
- What does the pandemic mean for the future of NHS dentistry?
- Dividing line? Reassessing pharmacy funding
If you would like to discuss the health and landscape with our team contact Louise Allen at email@example.com