19th January, 2021
Education & Skills Insights – 2021
GK’s education experts, including former education Minister, David Laws share their thoughts on key education and skills issues:
- A new university admissions system?
- What will come from the new Green Jobs Taskforce?
- The National Tutoring Programme, funding, and media scrutiny
- Children’s social care is still ripe for investment: Here’s why
- Will COVID-19 change anything for early years?
In difficult times, research impact can be a beacon for the Higher Education sector
Download your copy of Issue 3_Education & Skills insights 2021