24th March, 2021
Health & Social Care Insights – 2021
Today GK has published it’s newest health & social care insights report for 2021. Our strategic advisors and health focused consultants have shared their thoughts on the following key areas:
- 2021:A year of two halves for health and social care
- What does 2021 (most likely)mean for social care
- The CQC 5-year strategy: an opportunity for engagement
- Three likely priorities for the new Children’s Commissioner
- New streamlined licensing and patient access process for medicines
- What next for pharmacy after COVID-19?
- What can we expect from the independent review of children’s social care?
Download your copy here: Issue 4_Health insights 2021