Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role will provide an opportunity for the successful candidate to work across our highly experienced team of consultants and analysts and give them a rounded view of all aspects of our business.
• Use of CRM (Salesforce) for managing our marketing and new business pipeline
• Supporting the senior team to book meetings with potential clients and providing research and briefing materials for meetings
• Working with consultants and senior management to develop and write interesting and engaging content for our target markets
• Researching and writing engaging content for the GK blog
• Supporting the drafting of our award submissions and identifying other opportunities for raising our profile and promoting our work
• Working with our internal PR team to maximise coverage of the business in targeted press
• Supporting with the organisation of GK events and marketing materials
• Setting up and managing GK marketing calendar and supporting outbound marketing tasks
• Delivering data for outbound marketing emails
• Managing the inbound marketing content calendar
• Managing all social media profiles including content scheduling with SproutSocial
• Working with consultants to identify potential prospects and help them to deliver their business development plans
• Writing and sending weekly newsletters to subscribers list
• Working with management planning and organising events
• Attending and networking at industry relevant events
• Excel, Word, PPT essential
• Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation tools
The successful candidate will have
• A strong business acumen with a desire to succeed in a challenging environment.
• Interest in marketing and aspiration to develop their marketing skills further.
• The enthusiasm, drive and ability to work on an autonomous or group environment basis.
• The ability to interact confidently and clearly with all levels of internal and external relationships.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Target focused and a clear written and oral communicator
• A systematic organised approach to work
• Effective time management, prioritising and delegation
• Enthusiastic, energetic and problem-solving attitude